Holiday apartments and villages in France and Spain.
Official site for Pierre & Vacances Group
Call us from UK :
0870 0267 145
Other Countries :
+33 1 58 21 55 50
A region, a town, an activity Begin your search for a self catering holiday
In Méribel-Mottaret, at an altitude of 1,750 metres, the Savoyard-style residence of Les Crêts respects the architectural traditions of the Savoie region, nestling into a wooded environment that's ideal for a change of scenery. The interior design's use of wood and warm, welcoming materials reflects the authenticity of the mountain spirit. The elegant apartments' lay-out and equipment has been carefully designed so you feel completely at ease on your stay. The balconies and terraces provide panoramic views over the Alps or the lake. Children will enjoy the dedicated play area in the reception lounge.
Les Crêts in Méribel-Mottaret is located in a valley that enjoys particularly good snow cover, and which is deeply attached to its traditions. The residence at the foot of the slopes lets you practise a number of sports and leisure activities during your holiday.
- Chaudanne Olympic Park indoor swimming pool.
- Non-skiing snowsports with an ice-rink, dog-sledding and snowmobiling.
- The buzzing resort of Méribel offers festivities and entertainment throughout the winter.
- French Ski School, snow kindergarten, clubs, a whole resort designed for children.
- Relax in the well-being areas in the centre of Méribel.
Apartment 1 bedroom for 4/5 people
From 14/04 to 16/04 for 2 nights
Arrive : 17 h
Depart : 10 h
Arrive : 14 h
Depart : 17 h*
* For short stays, keys may be returned at 5 PM on the day of departure. This service depends on availabilities : please check with the reception the day before your departure. If not applicable, the keys must be returned before 12 AM