Holiday apartments and villages in France and Spain.
Official site for Pierre & Vacances Group
Call us from UK :
0870 0267 145
Other Countries :
+33 1 58 21 55 50
A region, a town, an activity Begin your search for a self catering holiday
At an altitude of 2,100 metres, the residence is situated in the upper part of Tignes in the Val Claret area. The apartments are divided between four large chalets, each showcasing the Savoie region's typical stone and wood materials. The residence's interior design reprises these same traditional motifs. Beams, furniture and scalloped wood-cladding invite you to adopt the art of mountain living during your holiday. Children will enjoy a dedicated play area in the cosy atmosphere of the reception lounge.
The resort of Tignes is perfect for staying in shape throughout the winter. During your stay, you can enjoy the high-level facilities of this very sporty resort.
- Tignes, where you can ski before the rest of the world, the Espace Killy and its 300 kilometres of slopes
- Snowpark, gliss park, mogul stadium, every form of snowsports.
- The place to try out the snake gliss toboggan train.
- When you combine sailing with skiing, the result is snowkiting and speedriding.
- Brand new, gentle and adventurous activities for non-skiers.
Apartment 1 bedroom for 3/4 people
From 16/12 to 20/12 for 4 nights
Arrive : 17 h
Depart : 10 h
Arrive : 14 h
Depart : 17 h*
* For short stays, keys may be returned at 5 PM on the day of departure. This service depends on availabilities : please check with the reception the day before your departure. If not applicable, the keys must be returned before 12 AM