Holiday apartments and villages in France and Spain.
Official site for Pierre & Vacances Group
Call us from UK :
0870 0267 145
Other Countries :
+33 1 58 21 55 50
A region, a town, an activity Begin your search for a self catering holiday
At the mouth of the Goyen, opposite the sea, the Le Phare de Trescadec residence is located near the centre of Audierne. With its colonnades, Mansart roofs and marine-style portholes, the residence blends harmoniously into the Breton landscape. Its architecture is reminiscent of seaside villas. Its apartments boast balconies or loggias and the majority offer views over the Atlantic. The outdoor swimming pool is heated from April to September. Children can enjoy a swimming pool and a dedicated kids area in reception. La Grande plage beach is located 300 metres away and the town centre is 700 metres away.
Discover the best of Finistère and Brittany during your holiday or weekend in Audierne. Staying at the Le Phare de Trescadec residence gives you the chance to enjoy the resort and region's sporting and cultural activities.
- The outdoor swimming pool heated between June and September and a paddling pool.
- Watersports area 3.5 kilometres away, canoe-kayaking...
- horse-riding school, bicycle hire on site, walks...
- La Pointe du Raz, the Ile de Sein, Celtic festivals and "Fest Noz" folk evenings.
- The fishing port of Audierne when the fishing trawlers come in.
Apartment 1 bedroom for 3/4 people
From 20/09 to 27/09 for 7 nights
Arrive : 17h00
Depart : 10h00
Arrive : 14h00
Depart : 17h00*
* For short stays, keys may be returned at 5 PM on the day of departure. This service depends on availabilities : please check with the reception the day before your departure. If not applicable, the keys must be returned before 12 AM