Holiday apartments and villages in France and Spain.
Official site for Pierre & Vacances Group
Call us from UK :
0870 0267 145
Other Countries :
+33 1 58 21 55 50
A region, a town, an activity Begin your search for a self catering holiday
In a peninsula formed by the river Siagne, 800m from the beach, Cannes-Mandelieu resort can be reached by boat thanks to a private pontoon or by road. In a park of 12 acres full of Mediterranean scents, the holiday apartments are split into small Southern buildings. A restaurant with terrace serves Provencal specialties. In this holiday village, you will enjoy a heated pool during breaks from April to November and a paddling pool for children. Many water-based activities and boat rentals nearby.
The numerous free and paid-for activities and entertainment available at Cannes-Mandelieu resort will make your stay here memorable. Available throughout the day and in the evenings, they are ideal for the whole family.
- Boat and various water-based sports. Normal for a village surrounded by water!
- Classes for everyone, circus for children and zumba for their parents.
- Active breaks with sports tournaments, Les Mills™ fitness, dancing and hiking.
- Kids' clubs from 3 to 17 years and dedicated activities.
- 400m2 heated pool during the season and paddling pool for children.
Studio 4 people
From 13/09 to 20/09 for 7 nights
Arrive : 17h00
Depart : 10h00
Arrive : 14h00
Depart : 12h00*
* For short stays, keys may be returned at 5 PM on the day of departure. This service depends on availabilities : please check with the reception the day before your departure. If not applicable, the keys must be returned before 12 AM