Holiday apartments and villages in France and Spain.
Official site for Pierre & Vacances Group
Call us from UK :
0870 0267 145
Other Countries :
+33 1 58 21 55 50
A region, a town, an activity Begin your search for a self catering holiday
The Cap Azur residence in Cap Coz takes architectural inspiration from Breton tradition with its slate roof tiles and white balconies. It is arranged in 5 small buildings surrounding a beautiful landscaped area. Cap Azur is practically a waterfront residence, located just 10 metres from the beach. All apartments are fully south and sea facing. For your leisure time and comfort, the outdoor swimming pool is open from April to mid-September and heated from mid-June. The Cap Azur residence also boasts a paddling pool, a sun lounge with deckchairs and a Ping-Pong table. Watersports lovers will adore the Fouesnant Nautical Centre, 300 metres away.
Fancy a family holiday or a weekend in Brittany? Staying at the Cap Azur residence gives you the chance to enjoy the on-site and Cap Coz leisure activities:
- Outdoor swimming pool heated from June to September, with a paddling pool and sun lounge.
- Bicycle hire, table tennis.
- Sailing lessons, seaside walks and gently sloping beaches that are ideal for children.
- Nature walks for watching wildlife.
- Excursions along the Cornouailles 'Route des peintres', Quimper, Concarneau...
Apartment 2 bedrooms for 6/7 people
From 20/09 to 27/09 for 7 nights
Arrive : 17h00
Depart : 10h00
Arrive : 14h00
Depart : 17h00*
* For short stays, keys may be returned at 5 PM on the day of departure. This service depends on availabilities : please check with the reception the day before your departure. If not applicable, the keys must be returned before 12 AM