Holiday apartments and villages in France and Spain.
Official site for Pierre & Vacances Group
Call us from UK :
0870 0267 145
Other Countries :
+33 1 58 21 55 50
A region, a town, an activity Begin your search for a self catering holiday
Located at the north-west tip of Croisic, opposite the Océarium, the Saint-Goustan residence on the seafront has an outdoor swimming pool open from mid-April to the end of September. Its comfortable apartments offer views over the garden or sea. The Saint-Goustan residence enjoys direct access to the beach, making it ideal for gathering shellfish and seashells, a favourite Breton leisure activity to share with the whole family. The centre of the characterful Croisic city centre and its port are 400 metres away.
Fancy a family holiday or weekend in the Loire Atlantique? Staying at the Saint-Goustan residence gives you the chance to enjoy activities in Croisic and on-site:
- Outdoor swimming pool heated from mid-April to the end of September.
- Horse-riding, tennis, diving, 18-hole golf course in Croisic.
- The Océarium, a world-renowned aquarium opposite the residence.
- The Aquabaule waterpark with waterslides, geysers and saunas...
- Excursions to Morbihan Bay and its islands.
Studio 2 people - Sea view
From 13/09 to 20/09 for 7 nights
Arrive : 17h00
Depart : 10h00
Arrive : 14h00
Depart : 17h00*
* For short stays, keys may be returned at 5 PM on the day of departure. This service depends on availabilities : please check with the reception the day before your departure. If not applicable, the keys must be returned before 12 AM