Holiday apartments and villages in France and Spain.
Official site for Pierre & Vacances Group
Call us from UK :
0870 0267 145
Other Countries :
+33 1 58 21 55 50
A region, a town, an activity Begin your search for a self catering holiday
Located on the Ile de Ré, the residence is housed in the former Palace of Governors. Set in private grounds, its three buildings are a true reflection of the local architectural style. Le Palais des Gouverneurs residence is just 250 metres from the lively port of Saint-Martin-de-Ré and its shops. La Cible beach is only 1 kilometre away. Le Palais des Gouverneurs boasts a semi-covered heated swimming pool open all year round, as well as a sauna, playground and games room for children. It also features a solarium with sun loungers and a lounge with a bar.
Staying at Le Palais des Gouverneurs residence in Saint-Martin-de-Ré gives you the chance to enjoy all the sporting activities that the Ile de Ré has to offer:
- Semi-covered heated swimming pool at Le Palais des Gouverneurs, open all year round.
- Bicycle hire to discover the island's 87 kilometres of cycle paths.
- La Cible beach, just 1 kilometre from the residence.
- Tennis, mini-golf, horse-riding, sailing club...
- Walks around the citadel, the ramparts and the little streets of Saint-Martin-de Ré.
Studio 3 people
From 26/09 to 03/10 for 7 nights
Arrive : 17h00
Depart : 10h00
Arrive : 14h00
Depart : 17h00*
* For short stays, keys may be returned at 5 PM on the day of departure. This service depends on availabilities : please check with the reception the day before your departure. If not applicable, the keys must be returned before 12 AM